14 Things You’ll Love at the 2017 Pumpkin Festival!
23 Aug 2017
The Middletown Home is excited to again host our Annual Pumpkin Fest on Sunday, September 17 from 10:00am until 6:00pm! The event is our largest fundraiser and is held right here on our beautiful campus located at 999 West Harrisburg Pike Middletown, PA 17057. As always, the event is free and open to the community.
If you’ve never attended our Pumpkin Fest before (and even if you have!), we’re adding a lot of new activities and attractions this year that will make it our most exciting event yet. Here’s a look at few highlights of things we think you’ll love at the 2017 Pumpkin Fest.
- Three live bands performing on stage with a grand musical finale of 35 talented musicians by the New Holland Band
- Our first-ever beer garden by Tattered Flag Brewery & Still Works featuring their limited edition Pumpkin Fest Ale and bratwursts
- Expanded vendor space to accommodate up to 250 artisans
- World famous Pumpkin Chunkin Contest
- A Pumpkin Dunkin Booth
- Face painting
- Pumpkin bowling
- Barrel train rides and hayrides
- Build-your-own scarecrow
- Pumpkin painting
- Old-fashioned Chicken BBQ from the Lower Swatara Fire Department
- Homemade chicken corn soup and baked goods
- A huge raffle and silent auction with a ton of gifts and goods donated from the community and by our residents. You really need to see it to believe it!
If you are an artesian or vendor who would like to exhibit at the Pumpkin Fest, please contact: Tina Rinehart at 717-421-3247 for more information. Cost is just $25 to place your business in front of thousands of attendees! Sponsorship opportunities are also still available at many different levels.
Thank you to all the businesses who have already signed up as sponsors!
Matincheck & Daughter
Hynum Professional Corp
Padden, Guerrini, & Associates
All proceeds from Pumpkin Fest 2017 will directly support the care and services for residents who have limited financial resources. Learn more about our largest project that is currently under construction. It is a state-of-the-art rehabilitation gym and a short term rehab unit for intensive post-acute care services.
Save the date and plan to join us on Sunday, September 17 at our Annual Pumpkin Fest!
I am interested in being a vendor at the 2018 Pumpkin Fest. Please add me to your mailing list. I am a hand crafted
Great! Please reach out to Caitlyn Curley at firstname.lastname@example.org or 717-944-3351 to be sure you are added to our list.