Middletown, PA 17057
Salary: $30.00 to $41.00 /hour
Be a part of something meaningful!
The Middletown Home is a non-profit resident-centered continuing care retirement community whose mission is “Serving from the Heart, in the Spirit of Friendship, Love and Truth”. Known for our beautiful, historic buildings and lovely grounds, The Middletown Home blends together modern amenities with a touch of old world charm.
We hire the extraordinary – so we offer a competitive, attractive compensation and benefit package including full health, dental & vision insurance, as well as, life insurance, 401 (k), Paid-Time-Off, & holiday pay.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
We currently have an excellent opportunity for an experienced RN who has two years or more of experience working with a senior population, to join our caring and talented team. Someone with high initiative and proven ability to efficiently and effectively lead others while ensuring the highest level of care and service to our residents.
As an RN Supervisor you will practice person-directed care, mentor & coach direct caregivers and perform the shift’s nursing activities within our community. The RN Supervisor helps to set the standard of care while ensuring quality of life for those we serve.
To ensure the highest degree of care is being provided in accordance with current federal, state and local standards, guidelines, regulations and Home policy.
This listing reflects some of the key essential functions, but other duties may be assigned.
This is a full time position, Monday to Friday, 6:45 am to 3 pm.
- The successful candidate will be an effective communicator.
- Proven record of team leadership.
- Current and valid Pennsylvania RN license.
- BSN preferred, but not required.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a long-term community.
Benefits: We hire the extraordinary, so we offer a robust benefit package that includes:
- Medical, Dental & Vision insurance (provided the 1stof the month following 60 days of service)
- Life Insurance, Short-term & Long-term Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off (which you begin earning on your 1stday of employment).
- Holiday Pay
- Education Assistance
- Jury Duty Pay
- Bereavement Leave
- Birthday gift card and greetings from our CEO
- Employment Anniversary Day Pay
- Company paid license and certification renewals
- Middletown Home Cupboard
- Free Coffee & Tea Service
- BB&T at Work Banking Program
- Verizon Wireless Discount