The Middletown Home is currently seeking a caring and compassionate LPN to work 3pm-11pm Full time Monday thur Friday.
Our LPNs provide direct nursing care to our residents and supervise the day-to-day activities performed by our certified nursing assistants.
Requirements of Licensed Practical Nurse LPN:
- Must be a graduate of an accredited nursing school or nursing degree from an accredited college or university.
- Must possess a current and active license to practice as an LPN in Pennsylvania.
Benefits of Licensed Practical Nurse LPN:
- Life insurance
- Short and long term disability
- Paid leave
- Holiday Pay
- Supplemental life insurance
- Cancer and Critical Illness
- Birthday gift cards
- Employee Assistance Program
- Company paid licensure renewal
- Educational assistance
Highlights of Licensed Practical Nurse LPN Position:
- Work with friendly & warm staff members
- We are a not-for-profit resident centered continuing care retirement community (CCRC) whose mission is Serving from the Heart in the Spirit of Friendship, Love and Truth.
- We serve and provide care to residents in our independent living apartments, personal care apartments and skilled nursing care facility.
- We are known for our beautiful, historic buildings and lovely grounds.
- Our peaceful and majestic setting is located on the outskirts of Dauphin County’s oldest town and is next to Penn State’s Capital Campus.
We are looking for dedicated individuals who are interested in joining our team to provide service to our residents and live our mission of Serving from the Heart, in the Spirit of Friendship, Love and Truth.