The Middletown Home is looking for a hard-working, caring, and talented individual who can wear many hats within our organization as an Activity Assistant and Chauffeur.
As an Activity Associate, your primary responsibility is to assist in the planning, implementation, and evaluation of all recreational, social, intellectual, emotional and spiritual programs, in accordance with the resident’s assessment and care plan. This also includes any other responsibilities directed by your supervisor. In addition, your time will be divided between a Chauffeur and Certified Nursing Assistant.
- Must possess a valid Certified Nursing Assistant Certification
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language
- Must demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age-related needs of the residents served
- Must have patience, tact, cheerful disposition and enthusiasm
The Middletown Home is a non-profit resident-centered continuing care retirement community whose mission is “Serving from the Heart, in the Spirit of Friendship, Love and Truth!” We serve and provide care to residents in our independent living apartments, personal care apartments, and skills nursing facility.
We are known for our beautiful, historic buildings and lovely grounds, our peaceful and majestic setting is located on the outskirts of Dauphin County’s oldest town and is next to Penn State’s Capital Campus.
Interested? APPLY TODAY!